That’s right… the countdown has begun to the resurrection of the Eden Book Society, where old horror books from a mysterious family publisher are brought back from the dead.
You can find all the details here.
These books aren’t just a myth. They really exist.
They exist with the help of writers such as:
- Andrew Michael Hurley, author of The Loney
- Alison Moore, author of The Lighthouse
- Aliya Whiteley, author of The Arrival of Missives
- Jenn Ashworth & Richard V. Hirst, authors of The Night Visitors
- Sam Mills, author of The Quiddity of Will Self
- Gary Budden, author of Hollow Shores
Yeah, I know, my name is on that list. I helped revive the decomposing corpse of the Eden Book Society. It was a messy business.
But it was fun.